How do I get correct readable text on my saved document?

How do I get correct readable text on my saved document?

Judy Hare
Dear Sirs:

I live in the United States and saved a document on Open Office Writer, but
it did not save in English as a readable document.  I do not know anything
about HTML or any other type of texts.  The 4 pg document became about 1/4
page or less of unreadable information and I need to do whatever is
necessary to change it to a regular letter like it was when I saved it.  I
have never in the past had an issue such as this and I uses Open Office for
everything.  Please help me since this was a legal document that was mailed
out to an attorney.

Thanks so much for all of your help.
Judy Hare

Re: How do I get correct readable text on my saved document?

Rory O'Farrell
On Fri, 10 Aug 2018 12:15:02 -0700
Judy Hare <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear Sirs:
>

> I live in the United States and saved a document on Open Office Writer, but
> it did not save in English as a readable document.  I do not know anything
> about HTML or any other type of texts.  The 4 pg document became about 1/4
> page or less of unreadable information and I need to do whatever is
> necessary to change it to a regular letter like it was when I saved it.  I
> have never in the past had an issue such as this and I uses Open Office for
> everything.  Please help me since this was a legal document that was mailed
> out to an attorney.
>

> Thanks so much for all of your help.
> Judy Hare

Click in the % box at bottom right of OO and enter 100%, or use /View /Zoom. or pull the slider at bottom right of OO window.

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>