Quantcast

How do I open your Office

Christopher Cortise
To whom it may concern:

I have an Apple computer that's giving me some difficulty downloading your product how do I open it I have Sierra operating system and having difficult without opening Apache open office please send me instruction step-by-step on how to open your Apache open office I have used your Apache open office before but now is given is difficult I had to re-do my computer hard drive went out on me so I got me a new one 1TB.
Sincerely yours
Christopher Cortise

For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>

Re: How do I open your Office

Keith N. McKenna
On 3/7/2017 7:21 AM, chuck ef wrote:
> I am assuming you are running into the Gatekeeper issue: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1.3+Release+Notes#AOO4.1.3ReleaseNotes-KnownIssues