How do I open your Office

Christopher Cortise
To whom it may concern:

I have an Apple computer that's giving me some difficulty downloading your product how do I open it I have Sierra operating system and having difficult without opening Apache open office please send me instruction step-by-step on how to open your Apache open office I have used your Apache open office before but now is given is difficult I had to re-do my computer hard drive went out on me so I got me a new one 1TB.
Sincerely yours
Christopher Cortise