How do I subscribe?

Jerry Prather
The subject states my wishes.  I've gone to
www.openoffice.org/mail_list.html and clicked on "normal", but
nothing happens.

Thanks for your attention,

--
Jerry

Nothing is fool-proof to a talented fool.
                        - Unknown

Re: How do I subscribe?

Asrail
Jerry Prather, 21-11-2005 21:49:
> The subject states my wishes.  I've gone to
> www.openoffice.org/mail_list.html and clicked on "normal", but
> nothing happens.

Send a blank mail to [hidden email] or reply this
message that I've CC'ed you (I've changed the Reply-To field, so you
will reply to [hidden email]).

Re: How do I subscribe?

Dan Lewis-6
On Monday 21 November 2005 07:47 am, Jerry Prather wrote:
> The subject states my wishes.  I've gone to
> www.openoffice.org/mail_list.html and clicked on "normal", but
> nothing happens.
>
> Thanks for your attention,
>
> --
> Jerry

Send an empty email to [hidden email].
(Only the above email address is needed: not subject and no email body.)
In the next couple of days you will receive an email confirming that you want
back to OOo's email program.) Soon after that, you should begin receiving
email messages from this list. One warning: there are some days in which
there may be over 100 email messages sent out to every member of this list.

Dan

Re: How do I subscribe?

G. Roderick Singleton-2
On Mon, 2005-11-21 at 08:47 -0500, Jerry Prather wrote:
> The subject states my wishes.  I've gone to
> www.openoffice.org/mail_list.html and clicked on "normal", but
> nothing happens.
>
> Thanks for your attention,

You have to reply to the confirmation message you get in your email box
before anything happens.

--
PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST.
OpenOffice.org Documentation Co-Lead

Re: How do I subscribe?

CPHennessy
On Mon November 21 2005 13:47, + Jerry Prather wrote:
>  [ MODERATED ] ***********************
> The subject states my wishes.  I've gone to
> www.openoffice.org/mail_list.html and clicked on "normal", but
> nothing happens.

To subscribe, e-mail: [hidden email] and reply to the
confirmation email.

To UNsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email] AND reply to the
confirmation email.

Please reply to [hidden email] only

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor