How to Convert Open Office to PDF File?

Freddie Campbell
Dear Sirs,                Am having difficulty in uploading Open Office Docs to Facebook-Without the viewer having to "Download" the File to view it. Is PDF an option,and how can I convert the File to PDF?
Freddie Campbell

Re: How to Convert Open Office to PDF File?

Alan Boba-2
From the File menu, select "Export As" then "Export Directly as PDF". Or,
if you need to tweak the PDF settings instead of Export Directly, select
"Export as PDF..."

Alan Boba
CISSP, CCENT, ITIL v3 Foundations 2011

Re: How to Convert Open Office to PDF File?

Keith N. McKenna
Forwarding to OP who is not Subscribed. Fred please respond only to
[hidden email]