How to Embed my List of Reminders

WA.TWORSX via AOL

AOO415m1(Build:9789)  -  Rev. 1817496

I would like to register/link/embed a file on my computer that serves as
a reminder of the colors that I should use within a particular Calc
workbook, as shown below. There is a high likelihood that additional
"reminder" entries will occur sometime in the future, so I think a
centrally registered, stored AOO Writer file, which shall be revised as
needed, is desired for this purpose.

At present I have the reminders present on each Calc sheet in my
spreadsheet file. This is problematic, because it is somewhat difficult
to paste the info when considering the width of the column and the
likelihood that additional reminder entries are potentially needed.

I tried using copy-paste into a "comment" box, but the color shadings
are not shown when displaying the comment in Calc; i.e., the color
shading is required. I suspect that an "object" file must be inserted;
however, I am not experienced in that Calc feature at present.

Can anyone suggest a method that I might use such that I can optionally
display my "registered reminders" (see below), perhaps as a popup on
screen while I am at the same time viewing the Calc sheet presently
being worked on? Is it possible to "split" the displayed screen such
that Sheet 1 is on the left and Sheet 2 is on the right? I need to see
both the reminders and the present worksheet on the screen at the same
time.

Thanks.

Regards,

VinceB.

COLOR CODING USED ON THIS SHEET
GRAY 1: Shaded box area for filled-in form.
GRAY 3: Calculated (locally) value result.
GREEN 3: Values swiped from another sheet.
CHART 1:Values swiped from another document/sheet.
YELLOW: Values filled-in manually by operator.

GRAY 1
GRAY 2
GRAY 3
GRAY 4

Re: How to Embed my List of Reminders

WA.TWORSX via AOL

Well, the shading background colors did not go through, but I hope that
you get the idea? :-(