How to View Two Calc Sheets on Two Monitor Screens

How to View Two Calc Sheets on Two Monitor Screens

WA.TWORSX via AOL
AOO415m1(Build:9789) -  Rev. 1817496
2017-12-11 17:25

Win10x64 Home

___________________________________

I am working on an AOO Calc file that contains 3 sheets (tabs). I want
to view the contents of sheets 1 and 2 _at the same time_ so that I may
compare each to the other, and make necessary changes.

I have two screen monitors connected.

How should I go about doing this? I seem to recall that there is a way
to scroll two screens at the same time, and I think that would be great,
if I can do it.

TNX.

Regards,

VinceB.

Re: How to View Two Calc Sheets on Two Monitor Screens

Rory O'Farrell
On Sat, 12 Jan 2019 13:52:06 -0500
"WA.TWORSX via AOL" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> AOO415m1(Build:9789) -  Rev. 1817496
> 2017-12-11 17:25
>
> Win10x64 Home
>
> ___________________________________
>
> I am working on an AOO Calc file that contains 3 sheets (tabs). I want
> to view the contents of sheets 1 and 2 _at the same time_ so that I may
> compare each to the other, and make necessary changes.
>
> I have two screen monitors connected.
>
> How should I go about doing this? I seem to recall that there is a way
> to scroll two screens at the same time, and I think that would be great,
> if I can do it.
>
> TNX.
>
> Regards,
>
> VinceB.

Just do it!  OpenOffice will open the second Calc widow on  top of the first.  Pull it into the second monitor.

Setting up a computer to use two monitors is a problem to be addressed at operating system level.

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

Re: How to View Two Calc Sheets on Two Monitor Screens

Regina Henschel
Hi VinceB,

WA.TWORSX via AOL schrieb am 12-Jan-19 um 19:52:

> AOO415m1(Build:9789) -  Rev. 1817496
> 2017-12-11 17:25
>
> Win10x64 Home
>
> ___________________________________
>
> I am working on an AOO Calc file that contains 3 sheets (tabs). I want
> to view the contents of sheets 1 and 2 _at the same time_ so that I may
> compare each to the other, and make necessary changes.
>
> I have two screen monitors connected.
>
> How should I go about doing this? I seem to recall that there is a way
> to scroll two screens at the same time, and I think that would be great,
> if I can do it.

Open the Calc file.
Use menu Window, item New Window. That generates a second view on the
same document. It is a separate window from point of operating system.
You can drag it to where you want, e.g. to the other monitor, in case
you have set your OS to extend the desktop to two monitors.

Kind regards
Regina