How to find complete list of AOO environment variables?

How to find complete list of AOO environment variables?

Kay Schenk-2
Hello all-
I am looking at this page in the wiki --
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Environment_Variables

The last section
Environment variables not classified yet
references something called LXR, the page of which has been deleted. A few
questions --

* does anyone know what LXR was/is?
* what's the best way to find the definitive list of env variables used by
AOO?

Thanks for any help.

-- Kay

Re: How to find complete list of AOO environment variables?

Kay Schenk-2
Hello again...
I found info on LXR so ignore this part of my question.
I would still like info on the environment variables.

Thanks again.

-- Kay