How to get ALL interfaces, ALL services, ALL enums, ALL ...

How to get ALL interfaces, ALL services, ALL enums, ALL ...

Marten Feldtmann-2
Is there any support to get ALL available definitions
within OpenOffice:

* all interfaces
* all enums
* all structs
* all services

Marten

Re: How to get ALL interfaces, ALL services, ALL enums, ALL ...

Marten Feldtmann-2
Marten Feldtmann schrieb:

> Is there any support to get ALL available definitions
> within OpenOffice:
>
> * all interfaces
> * all enums
> * all structs
> * all services

 Well, the answer was simple: install the SDK ( I had this already) and
find all files ending up with "idl" and then let code generator fly over
these names, do reflection and the results are around 1600 classes ....

 I still can not get the definitions (name/Value) of the constants .... :-(

Marten

Re: How to get ALL interfaces, ALL services, ALL enums, ALL ...

Laurent Godard-3
Hi Marten

> Well, the answer was simple: install the SDK ( I had this already) and
> find all files ending up with "idl" and then let code generator fly over
> these names, do reflection and the results are around 1600 classes ....
>
> I still can not get the definitions (name/Value) of the constants .... :-(

you'll fin an index.html file
then an IDL section in it

you'll be able to browse these classes
and there are the nammed constant
with a lot of helpers such as alphabetical index, used by aso

you can find online at
http://api.openoffice.org/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/module-ix.html

HTH

Laurent

--
Laurent Godard <[hidden email]> - Ingénierie OpenOffice.org
Indesko >> http://www.indesko.com

Re: How to get ALL interfaces, ALL services, ALL enums, ALL ...

Cédric Bosdonnat
Hi Marten, Laurent and others

Marten Feldtmann a écrit :

> Marten Feldtmann schrieb:
>
>> Is there any support to get ALL available definitions
>> within OpenOffice:
>>
>> * all interfaces
>> * all enums
>> * all structs
>> * all services
>>
> Well, the answer was simple: install the SDK ( I had this already) and
> find all files ending up with "idl" and then let code generator fly over
> these names, do reflection and the results are around 1600 classes ....

You can although look into the ooeclipseintegration project: thanks to
Juergen, I have implemented a UNO-IDL type browser in Java. Here is the
interesting class file:

http://api.openoffice.org/source/browse/api/ooeclipseintegration/core/source/org/openoffice/ide/eclipse/core/unotypebrowser/UnoTypesGetter.java?rev=1.2&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

I should perhaps extract it into a snippet... Note that you can compile
this class alone (with its OOo dependencies) to create a jar which could
be launched to return all the types.

Hope this helps,
Cedric