How to get ride of a message

Lennart Köpsén
Can You help me?
When I open OpenOffice.com following message came up every times and I can
not close it:

"The last time you opened Open Office.org it unexpectedly quit while
reopening windows. Do you wnt to try to reopen its windows again?"

If you choose not to reopen windows, you may have to open and position the
windows yourself.

*Don´t Reopen    Reopen*

What shall I do to get ride of it?

--
Lennart Köpsén
Sportvägen 9

Re: How to get ride of a message

Keith N. McKenna
On 12/28/2017 10:00 AM, Lennart Köpsén wrote:

> Can You help me?
> When I open OpenOffice.com following message came up every times and I can
> not close it:
>
> "The last time you opened Open Office.org it unexpectedly quit while
> reopening windows. Do you wnt to try to reopen its windows again?"
>
> If you choose not to reopen windows, you may have to open and position the
> windows yourself.
>
> *Don´t Reopen    Reopen*
>

> What shall I do to get ride of it?

Lennart;

You do not give us enough information to accurately diagnose your
problem. We really need to know what operating system and what version
of Apache OpenOffice you are using.

This sounds like a problem with the Mac operating system on some 3.4.x
and early 4.x versions. If you are using a Mac then try the instructions
at the following link:
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=55755#p244931

Regards
Keith