How to integrate the Custom Text Document View in my own Java Application

How to integrate the Custom Text Document View in my own Java Application

Eban
Hello, I'm a programer from China, my company want to integrate OpenOffice into our own product.
But I read through the 《OpenOffice.org Developer's Guide》, I did not found somewhere to show me how
to integrate the Text Document View with some Custome changes on it.
    We want to enable/disable or move controls from the orignal Text Document View.
    Is there some effective or simply way to realize it?