How to programtically Insert Header (Footer) before converting HTML to PDF ?

abf

How to programtically Insert Header (Footer) before converting HTML to PDF ?

abf
Hi all,

    I am using Open Office 3.3 with JODConverter 3.0 to convert Html files to PDF, I need to insert a header and a footer in every page of  the generated  PDF;
So, I think that I should process as described below:

1- open (programtically) the HTML file

2- Insert (programtically) the header and the footer

3- use the "writer_web_pdf_Export" to save (programtically) the file as PDF.

    Step 1 and 3 are done; but the problem is in the step 2; So my question is:

Is it Possible to programmatically insert header and footer before converting? If not, are they any other way to do that?

Best Regards,
ABF