How to retrieve the name/value of constants ?

How to retrieve the name/value of constants ?

Marten Feldtmann-2
When creating source code for my Smalltalk interface via OLE/COM
I have finished creating the source code for the enum structures.

Now I came to the constants, but I can not query the name/value pairs
for the constants ?

I create an instance of a core reflection, query it via
forName( "com.sun.star.beans.MethodConcept") but only get a
VAriant with type=13 - unknown type.

How do I query the possible name/value pairs of constants ?

Marten

Re: How to retrieve the name/value of constants ?

Juergen Schmidt-3
Hi Marten,

Marten Feldtmann wrote:
> When creating source code for my Smalltalk interface via OLE/COM
> I have finished creating the source code for the enum structures.
>
> Now I came to the constants, but I can not query the name/value pairs
> for the constants ?
>
> I create an instance of a core reflection, query it via
> forName( "com.sun.star.beans.MethodConcept") but only get a
> VAriant with type=13 - unknown type.

you should use the singleton
/singletons/com.sun.star.reflection.theTypeDescriptionManager, means the
TypeDescriptionMananger service.

Your friends are XHierarchicalNamesAccess, XContantsTypeDescription,
XContstantTypeDescription

Juergen

> How do I query the possible name/value pairs of constants ?
>

> Marten

Re: How to retrieve the name/value of constants ?

Mathias Bauer
Marten Feldtmann wrote:

> When creating source code for my Smalltalk interface via OLE/COM
> I have finished creating the source code for the enum structures.
>
> Now I came to the constants, but I can not query the name/value pairs
> for the constants ?
>
> I create an instance of a core reflection, query it via
> forName( "com.sun.star.beans.MethodConcept") but only get a
> VAriant with type=13 - unknown type.
>
> How do I query the possible name/value pairs of constants ?

Just a hint: for questions like this one [hidden email] might be
a better list, but maybe you are lucky and get an answer here.

Best regards,
Mathias

Please reply to the list only, [hidden email] is a spam sink.