How to spelllllll ?

Professor-4
Dear Sir,

No what I do I cannot get the english spell checkere, as I have the english
version.

I have a new laptop with Vista basic, if that is any information.

I have tried everything in your documentation etc. and I get no where.

Is there information or help for this problem ?

Regards
William

Re: How to spelllllll ?

Laurent Godard-3
Hi

> No what I do I cannot get the english spell checkere, as I have the english
> version.

Did yo install dictionaries
File > Wizard > install new dictionaries

then, the language is part of character properties (allow multilingual
spellchecking on one doc)
have a look at
format > character > fonts > language dropdonw list

Laurent

--
Laurent Godard <[hidden email]> - Ingénierie OpenOffice.org -
http://www.indesko.com