How to type accents, umlauts etc. in AOO Write.

How to type accents, umlauts etc. in AOO Write.

Paul Collins
Hello fellow OpenOffice users,

Occasionally, I have a need to reply to create and send Write documents containing foreign words, including inflexions and accents where applicable.

Can any one advise me how to acheve these grammatical effects using a standard keyboard with an iMac, please?

Sincerely, ranger1.

Re: How to type accents, umlauts etc. in AOO Write.

Steven Ahlers
Paul,

INSERT menu
     SPECIAL CHARACTER sub menu

Will give you all special characters available in your currently used font.

Steve

Sent from my iPhone