HowTo create installation package (installer) only for OpenOffice.org 2.0 CALCL?

HowTo create installation package (installer) only for OpenOffice.org 2.0 CALCL?

Kakhaberi's  Web Mail
HowTo create  installation package (installer) only  for OpenOffice.org 2.0 CALCL?

I am using OOO Calc on my Java Programm and installer is too big, so i want to save space ....

Re: HowTo create installation package (installer) only for OpenOffice.org 2.0 CALCL?

Ingo Schmidt
Hi Kakhaberi,

you want to create your own installation sets, that contain only Calc?
Well, this requires, that you know, what you can remove from the
installation set. A good starting point for this is the makefile.mk in
the cvs module "scp2". In the subdirectory "util" you find, which parts
of the product definition are linked together to an OpenOffice.org
product definition.
You will see the scp1target "setup_osl" which is the target for the
standard OpenOffice.org without java. You can make some test and remove
the lines for example for Impress or Draw, especially files_*.par.
But this is pretty dangerours and you have to test this very good. There
are some dependencies, which are not easy to recognize. So is for
example the Writer required by the Help.
Greetings

   Ingo

Kakhaberi's Web Mail wrote:
> HowTo create  installation package (installer) only  for OpenOffice.org 2.0 CALCL?
>
> I am using OOO Calc on my Java Programm and installer is too big, so i want to save space ....

Re: HowTo create installation package (installer) only for OpenOffice.org 2.0 CALCL?

Kakhaberi's  Web Mail
Hi Ingo-

Thanks for e-mail I will try it, but let me ask you - Do you think that I am
a first who requested/asked about  it? May be someone else alredy did same
for CALC?

Kakhaberi