Hunspell KEY string value question

Goran Rakic
Hi,

I have a question if one letter can appear more than once in a single
KEY string value group?

For example, if KEY string value is "qwerq" will 'w' and 'r' both be
considered as neighbors to 'q' or do I have to define two groups "qwer"
and "rq"?

I have developed nice javascript visualization tool for testing KEY
string available at http://srpski.org/aspell/tools/hunspell_key.html

Kind regards,
Goran Rakic
Serbian OpenOffice.org
Native Lang project lead

Re: Hunspell KEY string value question

Németh László-2
Hi,

You can repeate a letter any number of times in arbitrary positions.
qwerq is equivalent of the qwer|qr notation (in fact, there may be a
little difference in the order of the KEY suggestions, because the KEY
string is processed from left to right).

Thanks to your nice visualization tool, I would be able to fix the
full neighboring example of the manual!

Original:

KEY qwertzuop|yxcvbnm|qaw|say|wse|dsx|sy|edr|fdc|dx|rft|gfv|fc|tgz|hgb|gv|zhu|jhn|hb|uji|kjm|jn|iko|lkm

Fixed version:

KEY qwertyuiop|zxcvbnm|qaw|saz|wse|dsx|sz|edr|fdc|dx|rft|gfv|fc|tgy|hgb|gv|yhu|jhn|hb|uji|kjm|jn|iko|lkm|olp

Best regards,
László

2009/4/22 Goran Rakic <[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
>
> I have a question if one letter can appear more than once in a single
> KEY string value group?
>
> For example, if KEY string value is "qwerq" will 'w' and 'r' both be
> considered as neighbors to 'q' or do I have to define two groups "qwer"
> and "rq"?
>
> I have developed nice javascript visualization tool for testing KEY
> string available at http://srpski.org/aspell/tools/hunspell_key.html
>
> Kind regards,
> Goran Rakic
> Serbian OpenOffice.org
> Native Lang project lead

Re: Hunspell KEY string value question

Goran Rakic
У пет, 24. 04 2009. у 14:02 +0200, Németh László пише:
> (in fact, there may be a little difference in the order of the KEY
> suggestions, because the KEY string is processed from left to right).

Hi László,

Visualization tool[1] now uses opacity to show top nine neighbor keys in
left-to-right priority.

Best regards,
Goran Rakic

[1]