Hunspell in Chrome

F Wolff-2
Hallo everybody

I thought it would be interesting to mention that Chromium project
(behind Google Chrome) is using Hunspell with the dictionaries as
provided by this group as far as I can tell. They don't currently have
all our dictionaries, so I'm not sure if there is any easy way to get
them to bundle any specific dictionary that is currently outstanding.

http://dev.chromium.org/developers/how-tos/editing-the-spell-checking-dictionaries

Keep well
Friedel

--
Recently on my blog:
http://translate.org.za/blogs/friedel/en/content/localisation-paper

Re: Hunspell in Chrome

Ain Vagula
I added my dictionary via Chrome bugzilla. It took only some days when
dictionary was integrated into next development-tree release.

ain

> I thought it would be interesting to mention that Chromium project
> (behind Google Chrome) is using Hunspell with the dictionaries as
> provided by this group as far as I can tell. They don't currently have
> all our dictionaries, so I'm not sure if there is any easy way to get
> them to bundle any specific dictionary that is currently outstanding.
>
> http://dev.chromium.org/developers/how-tos/editing-the-spell-checking-dictionaries
>
> Keep well
> Friedel
>

> --
> Recently on my blog:
> http://translate.org.za/blogs/friedel/en/content/localisation-paper

Re: Hunspell in Chrome

Olivier R.-2

F Wolff a écrit :

> I thought it would be interesting to mention that Chromium project
> (behind Google Chrome) is using Hunspell with the dictionaries as
> provided by this group as far as I can tell. They don't currently have
> all our dictionaries, so I'm not sure if there is any easy way to get
> them to bundle any specific dictionary that is currently outstanding.
>
> http://dev.chromium.org/developers/how-tos/editing-the-spell-checking-dictionaries

Be careful with the dictionary you will offer to Chrome. The Hunspell
version of Chrome cannot use dictionaries where the condition field is
longer than 8 characters.

Olivier R.

--

== N'écrivez pas à cette adresse. Réservée aux listes de discussion. ==