Hunspell online editing software

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
11 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Hunspell online editing software

Marcin Miłkowski
Hi all,

I'm looking for a software package that allows a community to edit the
hunspell spelling dictionary online (it can be myspell or ispell, I can
tweak it). Something similar to this:

http://www.sjp.pl/co/Aaron


In other words, something like OpenThesaurus but for spelling. Is there
anything like that (beside sjp.pl)?

Regards,
Marcin

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Hunspell online editing software

Daniel Naber-9
On Montag, 14. Juli 2008, Marcin Miłkowski wrote:

> I'm looking for a software package that allows a community to edit the
> hunspell spelling dictionary online (it can be myspell or ispell, I can
> tweak it). Something similar to this:

I haven't tried it much, but this might be what you're looking for:
http://dicollecte.free.fr

Regards
 Daniel

--
http://www.danielnaber.de

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Hunspell online editing software

Olivier R.-2
Hi all,

>> I'm looking for a software package that allows a community to edit the
>> hunspell spelling dictionary online (it can be myspell or ispell, I can
>> tweak it). Something similar to this:
>
> I haven't tried it much, but this might be what you're looking for:
> http://dicollecte.free.fr

I am the author of this website.
The code is still unavailable, for I want to implement new features and
I have to chase after remaining bugs.

I think I will release the code on september.

I don't know what the OOo devs will do with the version I sent to them
on june the 23th. The project was not mature. It was a draft with
several bugs. I developed the site very quickly (since the middle of
April) to participate to the Community Innovation Program. I didn't
sleep much for weeks and made very stupid mistakes. I discovered them
only after resting... :/

I'm working now at a slow pace, as I am a little tired of it and I still
have work to do on the french dictionary.

Regards,
Olivier

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Hunspell online editing software

Marcin Miłkowski
Olivier R. pisze:

> Hi all,
>
>>> I'm looking for a software package that allows a community to edit the
>>> hunspell spelling dictionary online (it can be myspell or ispell, I can
>>> tweak it). Something similar to this:
>>
>> I haven't tried it much, but this might be what you're looking for:
>> http://dicollecte.free.fr
>
> I am the author of this website.
> The code is still unavailable, for I want to implement new features and
> I have to chase after remaining bugs.

It's impressive anyway :)

> I think I will release the code on september.

Maybe I could help you then a little. We're thinking of implementing a
general Polish online dictionary, including spelling, inflections and
many other features. One of them is online editing of hunspell files.
This will have two levels of access - technical, for admins and ops, and
general, with different UIs. Anyway, we're still undecided in terms of
features etc.

> I don't know what the OOo devs will do with the version I sent to them
> on june the 23th. The project was not mature. It was a draft with
> several bugs. I developed the site very quickly (since the middle of
> April) to participate to the Community Innovation Program. I didn't
> sleep much for weeks and made very stupid mistakes. I discovered them
> only after resting... :/

Well, good that you've discovered them :)

Best regards,
Marcin

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Hunspell online editing software

Olivier R.-2
Hello Marcin,

Marcin Miłkowski a écrit :

> Maybe I could help you then a little. We're thinking of implementing a
> general Polish online dictionary, including spelling, inflections and
> many other features. One of them is online editing of hunspell files.
> This will have two levels of access - technical, for admins and ops, and
> general, with different UIs. Anyway, we're still undecided in terms of
> features etc.

There is three levels of access in Dicollecte, though i have not
finished to set all the rights for each.

I haven't work much on it last weeks. I think I could send to you a beta
version at the end of this month. But if you want to help, what I need
is someone to test the system. Almost all bugs found were corrected
quickly when discovered, but it takes sometimes long to discover them.

Regards,
Olivier

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Hunspell online editing software

Olivier R.-2
In reply to this post by Marcin Miłkowski
Greetings to all,

I noticed that noone has created an account in Dicollecte.
If you want to get a better idea of what is currently possible, you should.
Even a simple user can edit the thesaurus.

Anyway, I created an new administration account for the german project
for you.

login: AdminGE
password: mypw

I locked the possibility to change the project settings, but you can
still see them.

You can also report bugs at:
http://code.google.com/p/dicollecte/

Regards,
Olivier

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Hunspell online editing software

Olivier R.-2
In reply to this post by Marcin Miłkowski
Hi,

I haven't got the time to work much on it as I am late on my work on the
French dictionaries, but here is the second beta of Dicollecte.

http://code.google.com/p/dicollecte/downloads/list




---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Hunspell online editing software

Olivier R.-2
 > I haven't got the time to work much on it as I am late on my work on
 > the French dictionaries, but here is the second beta of Dicollecte.
 >
 > http://code.google.com/p/dicollecte/downloads/list

Hello,

I am afraid I forgot to remove a statistics script in the footer template.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Download the archive anew or remove in html/div.footer.tpl.html :


<!-- phpmyvisites -->
<!--<a href="http://st.free.fr/" title="phpMyVisites | Open source web
analytics" onclick="window.open(this.href);return(false);">-->
     <script type="text/javascript">
     <!--
         var a_vars = Array();
         var pagename='';

         var phpmyvisitesSite = 116090;
         var phpmyvisitesURL = "http://st.free.fr/phpmyvisites.php";
     //-->
     </script>
     <script language="javascript"
src="http://st.free.fr/phpmyvisites.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<!--    <object>
         <noscript><p>phpMyVisites | Open source web analytics
         <img src="http://st.free.fr/phpmyvisites.php" alt="Statistics"
style="border:0" /></p>
         </noscript>
     </object>
</a>-->
<!-- /phpmyvisites -->



---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Hunspell online editing software

Jancs
In reply to this post by Olivier R.-2
Hi, Olivier!

Quoting "Olivier R." <[hidden email]>:

>> I haven't tried it much, but this might be what you're looking for:  
>>  http://dicollecte.free.fr
>
> I am the author of this website.
> The code is still unavailable, for I want to implement new features and
> I have to chase after remaining bugs.
>
> I think I will release the code on september.

Is there some progress with the project?

I am very interested to see it's internals :)

Regards-
Janis

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.



---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Hunspell online editing software

Marcin Miłkowski
Jancs pisze:

> Hi, Olivier!
>
> Quoting "Olivier R." <[hidden email]>:
>
>>> I haven't tried it much, but this might be what you're looking for:
>>>  http://dicollecte.free.fr
>>
>> I am the author of this website.
>> The code is still unavailable, for I want to implement new features and
>> I have to chase after remaining bugs.
>>
>> I think I will release the code on september.
>
> Is there some progress with the project?
>
> I am very interested to see it's internals :)

Olivier released it earlier, there were some announcements on the list.
For the code, see here:

http://code.google.com/p/dicollecte/


Best,
Marcin

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Hunspell online editing software

Olivier R.-2
In reply to this post by Marcin Miłkowski
Hi Janis,


> Is there some progress with the project?

The code is available here:
http://code.google.com/p/dicollecte/downloads/list

Those who have download previous versions, don't be surprised by the version number.
The last version was 1.0beta3, the new version is 0.4.
This is more adapted, I think, as it is still not what it should be. Unfortunately, I had to work far more than I planned on the French dictionary (and still have to work on it). Those who have subscribed to this list probably know that too much.


> I am very interested to see it's internals :)

This is not a masterpiece. This is my second website only. :)


Regards,
Olivier


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]