Hunspell - two-character flags ?

Olivier R.-2
Hi,

The Hunspell documentation changed a few weeks ago.

Now I read :
"FLAG value
Set flag type. Default type is the extended ASCII (8-bit) character.
‘UTF-8’ parameter sets UTF-8 encoded Unicode character flags. The ‘long’
value sets the double extended ASCII character flag type, the ‘num’ sets
the decimal number flag type. Decimal flags numbered from 1 to 65535,
and in flag fields are separated by comma."

But in the previous version/documentation of Hunspell:

"Flag long" set *two-characters* flag.

Did I dream ?
Has it disappeared ? Is there a gap in the documentation ?

I'd like to know about this (dreamed) feature... :)
I wrote a seven thousand lines affix file with two-character flags...

Regards,
Olivier

Re: Hunspell - two-character flags ?

Németh László-2
Hi,

No, it is not your fantasy. FLAG long is supported by Hunspell.
Unfortunatelly, the hunspell.4 manual page of Hunspell 1.2.2 beta
misses its header and the result is an incomplete formatting. I have
fixed it on http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=29374&group_id=143754
and in the upcoming Hunspell 1.2.2.

Thanks for your bug report.
László