Hyper links stopped working

Michael Fryer
Hello I was wondering if you could help me.

I have two computers one has word and the other has open office.

On word the hyperlink to different tabs work on open office the links don't
work.

Could you advise why?

Re: Hyper links stopped working

Dan Lewis

On 1/14/20 6:12 AM, Michael Fryer wrote:
> Hello I was wondering if you could help me.
>
> I have two computers one has word and the other has open office.
>
> On word the hyperlink to different tabs work on open office the links don't
> work.
>
> Could you advise why?
Perhaps is has to do with how you click on the link. Word may open a
link by just clicking on it. However, OpenOffice seems to require you
holding down the Control key while clicking the link.
> [hidden email]
Dan