I can not install OppenOffice

Serban Nitescu
I changed in my computer the motherboard and processor and, after re-installing Windows7 I could not re-install OppenOffice. Is there a problem that my new system works on 64bits, or what?

Please help!

Best regards,

Serban Nitescu

Serban Nitescu

RE: I can not install OppenOffice

Shukla, Mangesh
Hi Serban,
    I think OpenOffice works well on 64bit systems. I have it installed it on x64 Windows7  as well as Ubuntu10.4LTS platforms.

Thanks
Mangesh