I can not print my Open Office documents. Open Office shuts dowm. I suspect

I can not print my Open Office documents. Open Office shuts dowm. I suspect

Royleda Moss
Microsoft has something to do with the issues as they want me to subscribe to their Office.  I prefer not to have anything to do with M/S.  Think they are a rip off.
I have reinstalled Open Office  via Fix it twice; still have the problem.  I have documents in the program I don’t want to loose.   Can you help”   My land like phone  is 442 999 8014  Located in So California USA/  92067  Thanks

Re: I can not print my Open Office documents. Open Office shuts dowm. I suspect

Martin Groenescheij

On 04/03/18 4:54 AM, Royleda Moss wrote:
> Microsoft has something to do with the issues as they want me to subscribe to their Office.  I prefer not to have anything to do with M/S.  Think they are a rip off.

Point taken.

> I have reinstalled Open Office  via Fix it twice; still have the problem.  I have documents in the program I don’t want to loose.

You never loose documents.

>     Can you help”

Maybe, if you describe your problem and what error messages you get.
It helps also to let us know what version of OpenOffice you have
installed, the Operating System you use and what type of printer you
have trouble with.

>     My land like phone  is 442 999 8014  Located in So California USA/  92067

This is a user mailing list where volunteers try to help each other,
there is no phone support.