I can't find any way to permanently change default font

I can't find any way to permanently change default font

Doug Harris
I am a writer, and I create a number of new files daily. Every time I do
so, I have to manually change the font/size from Times New Roman to
Calibri, my font of choice, 11 pt being my size of choice.
I can't find a way to make that a permanent change.
Please help.
Doug Harris
434-369-1212
Don

Re: I can't find any way to permanently change default font

Don
On 2/24/2017 3:45 PM, Doug Harris wrote:
> I am a writer, and I create a number of new files daily. Every time I do
> so, I have to manually change the font/size from Times New Roman to
> Calibri, my font of choice, 11 pt being my size of choice.
> I can't find a way to make that a permanent change.
> Please help.
> Doug Harris
> 434-369-1212

Tools/Options/OpenOfficeWriter/BasicFonts  - set default to your liking

Re: I can't find any way to permanently change default font

Dave-5
I am a writer, and I create a number of new files daily. Every time I do
so, I have to manually change the font/size from Times New Roman to
Calibri, my font of choice, 11 pt being my size of choice.
I can't find a way to make that a permanent change.
Please help.
Doug Harris

You can do that by forcing changes the software's global settings from the main menu "Tools -> Options.." item.
This works, but does not give you the flexibility of creating and using your own personal default template for the Writer word processor.
See: https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1161

Dave