I can’t remove overwrite on my MacBook

Anjali Mukerjee

Hi

How do I remove overwrite on my MacBook Pro?  I am using open office.

Thanks Anjali

Sent from my iPhone

Re: I can’t remove overwrite on my MacBook

David Robley
On 31/07/18 13:39, Anjali Mukerjee wrote:

> Hi
>
> How do I remove overwrite on my MacBook Pro?  I am using open office.
>
> Thanks Anjali
>
> Sent from my iPhone

If you are working in Writer, look at the status line at the bottom of
the window; you can click on INSRT to switch to OVER or vice versa. On a
PC keyboard, the INSERT key can also be used to toggle between Insert
and Overtype mode; for your Macbook Pro try this search
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=insert+overtype+macbook+pro for more hints.

Cheers
--
David Robley

Silence is more eloquent at times than words.