I can't submit into the qatrack (for ast language)

I can't submit into the qatrack (for ast language)

maacub
Hi!
I have an issue with the QATrack for my language (ast).

I tried to submit for this file (for example):
http://download.services.openoffice.org/files/extended/3.3.0rc10/OOo_3.3.0rc10_20110118_Win_x86_langpack_ast.exe
But I get an error: "No found"

You have a screenshot here:
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5012/5429025182_c4d061892d_b.jpg

Any advice, please?
Thanks in advance!

Re: I can't submit into the qatrack (for ast language)

marcus.lange
Hi Marcos,

it seems that this is a general problem as some others have reported the
same issue. Please make sure yourself that the URL is correct and
disable the option "Check that files are available on server" on the
"Submit Builds" webpage. Then the builds will be accepted by QATrack.

Best regards

Marcus

Marcos wrote:

> I have an issue with the QATrack for my language (ast).
>
> I tried to submit for this file (for example):
> http://download.services.openoffice.org/files/extended/3.3.0rc10/OOo_3.3.0rc10_20110118_Win_x86_langpack_ast.exe
> But I get an error: "No found"
>
> You have a screenshot here:
> http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5012/5429025182_c4d061892d_b.jpg
>
> Any advice, please?
> Thanks in advance!

Re: I can't submit into the qatrack (for ast language)

maacub
Hi Marcus! :)
Disabling the option "Check that files are available on server" worked ;)
Thanks very much!