I have 3.4.1 version installed

corey english
I have a question . I need to install the latest version but  I am not sure
how to install .
I do not want to accidentally delete all my documents while installing new
version of Open Office .
Also since the file seem to be extremely large , How do I safely uninstall
the older files .
Or would the newer version automatically delete the older version ?
I appreciate any input .
Thanks
Corey

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Re: I have 3.4.1 version installed

zahra a
hello.
if you mean, 4.1.3, its the last version until now and 4.1.4 will be
release in the near future maybe in this month!
if you use the older version, i think that you can update it easily.
i dont think that some problems happen for you in this regard.
you can install it like any normal programs.
if you use windows, you can select between typical and custom
installation and continue the process.
i dont think that you loos your data, but you can make backup of your
files for more safety.
hope that help, God bless you!

On 9/28/17, corey english <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have a question . I need to install the latest version but  I am not sure
> how to install .
> I do not want to accidentally delete all my documents while installing new
> version of Open Office .
> Also since the file seem to be extremely large , How do I safely uninstall
> the older files .
> Or would the newer version automatically delete the older version ?
> I appreciate any input .
> Thanks
> Corey

> Virus-free.