I have uncovered something wierd!!!

Leah Bromlow
Ok, I have been moving this year so I had no idea what was going on until
this very hour. I know that I have been very depressed sad angry... I have
had no access to my work, I have been locked out of all of it.

Every time I have tried to use open office I have been met with nothing but
frustration.  My husband was like it's so easy... It should have been I
think I realize that now I thought maybe your download would have solved
some of my problems, you see I was still going on the assumption it was all
user created problems till I tried to download and was met with problems
again, every time I try to download your program big problems assert
themselves... So I decided to write you and that's when the light's all
came on. My computer fought me with everything it had, I have literally
wrote this E-mail 4 times now. But this time I am sending it to all three
of you in hopes you do not ignore me and it hopes you get it. This time I
am free and clear of the problems I think... I logged into google and out
of outlook... Ok, sorry I need to get to the point....
I still have the Microsoft programs on my computer.  They came with it.  I
was getting ready to have my husband just buy them I have been so depressed
not being able to write, but now I am just pisssssed off after what they
have pulled today.
Every time I wrote to you today it wiped my message off of outlook, I
haven't had any problems with outlook???????? I didn't even know that they
were connected. but it said that like my word and stuff it too was out of
date now, all of a sudden. and every time I tried to write you it deleted
it.  That's scarry really.   The stuff books are made of actually!!!!! 4
times.  This time is fine no problems I am even going to get to send it...
but everything that is Microsoft is playing with me and will not allow your
program to run on my computer properly? Any ideas suggestions?? shoot
computer is not an option :) I have an hp Notebook with touchscreen and I
have never been able to ever enjoy it. I am sick of that! I want my
computer back.  [hidden email]

Re: I have uncovered something wierd!!!

Marcus (OOo)
Hi Leah,

I'm sorry to hear that you have these problems. However, reading over an
over again I cannot see a connection to OpenOffice. Therefore my
recommendation is that you use the users@ mailing list [1] or the users
forums [2] to discuss this.

Please note that that you have contacted the OpenOffice developers
mailing list. This is used to coordinate the development work of Apache
OpenOffice. Your e-mail does not meet that criteria.

[1] mailto:[hidden email]
[2] https://forum.openoffice.org/

Thanks for your understanding.

Marcus

Am 09.03.2018 um 20:50 schrieb Leah Bromlow:

> Ok, I have been moving this year so I had no idea what was going on until
> this very hour. I know that I have been very depressed sad angry... I have
> had no access to my work, I have been locked out of all of it.
>
> Every time I have tried to use open office I have been met with nothing but
> frustration.  My husband was like it's so easy... It should have been I
> think I realize that now I thought maybe your download would have solved
> some of my problems, you see I was still going on the assumption it was all
> user created problems till I tried to download and was met with problems
> again, every time I try to download your program big problems assert
> themselves... So I decided to write you and that's when the light's all
> came on. My computer fought me with everything it had, I have literally
> wrote this E-mail 4 times now. But this time I am sending it to all three
> of you in hopes you do not ignore me and it hopes you get it. This time I
> am free and clear of the problems I think... I logged into google and out
> of outlook... Ok, sorry I need to get to the point....
> I still have the Microsoft programs on my computer.  They came with it.  I
> was getting ready to have my husband just buy them I have been so depressed
> not being able to write, but now I am just pisssssed off after what they
> have pulled today.
> Every time I wrote to you today it wiped my message off of outlook, I
> haven't had any problems with outlook???????? I didn't even know that they
> were connected. but it said that like my word and stuff it too was out of
> date now, all of a sudden. and every time I tried to write you it deleted
> it.  That's scarry really.   The stuff books are made of actually!!!!! 4
> times.  This time is fine no problems I am even going to get to send it...
> but everything that is Microsoft is playing with me and will not allow your
> program to run on my computer properly? Any ideas suggestions?? shoot
> computer is not an option :) I have an hp Notebook with touchscreen and I
> have never been able to ever enjoy it. I am sick of that! I want my
> computer back.

Re: I have uncovered something wierd!!!

Peter Kovacs-2
Hi Leah,

Sorry to hear of your issues.
If Applications do not act as expected and you experience it in more then one application ( I.e. outlook and open office)
It is unlikely that it is a problem within one of these application.

In addition to Markus recommendations I suggest to reach out to answers.microsoft.com .
I hope they have some more ideas how to heal your computer. Your PC sounds very sick to me.
The site asks you what focus you want. I am recommending "Windows" section or "virus
And security" section.

Hope this helps you and your PC gets well again.

All the best
Peter