I registered for your forum but no email to me

I registered for your forum but no email to me

Mike Wind
I registered for your forum. I’m supposed to get an email to confirm but
I didn’t get the email.
Its to the same email this is sent from
User id  : travistee

Re: I registered for your forum but no email to me

Rory O'Farrell
On Sat, 21 Dec 2019 16:42:58 +0000
Mike Wind <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I registered for your forum. I’m supposed to get an email to confirm but
> I didn’t get the email.
> Its to the same email this is sent from
> User id  : travistee

Your user name is not registered on the Forum database, nor is your email listed as being in use.  Please check your Spam folder in case a confirmation email has been filtered there.  If not, please try registering again.  If it refuses, please let me knows and I'll pass your case to a Forum administrator, as I do not have all admin rights.

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

Re: I registered for your forum but no email to me

Rory O'Farrell
On Sat, 21 Dec 2019 17:01:26 +0000
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Sat, 21 Dec 2019 16:42:58 +0000
> Mike Wind <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > I registered for your forum. I’m supposed to get an email to confirm but
> > I didn’t get the email.
> > Its to the same email this is sent from
> > User id  : travistee
> >
> > Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10
> >

> Your user name is not registered on the Forum database, nor is your email listed as being in use.  Please check your Spam folder in case a confirmation email has been filtered there.  If not, please try registering again.  If it refuses, please let me knows and I'll pass your case to a Forum administrator, as I do not have all admin rights.
>
> --
> Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

On further searching I found a registration entry for you, awaiting confirmation.  If the email is not in your spam folder I will pass your request to and administrator.

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

Re: I registered for your forum but no email to me

Hagar Delest-2
I can't activate the account because it has been already it seems.
Have you tried to log in Mike?

Hagar

Le 21/12/2019 à 18:08, Rory O'Farrell a écrit :

> On Sat, 21 Dec 2019 17:01:26 +0000
> Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 21 Dec 2019 16:42:58 +0000
>> Mike Wind <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> I registered for your forum. I’m supposed to get an email to confirm but
>>> I didn’t get the email.
>>> Its to the same email this is sent from
>>> User id  : travistee
>>>
>>> Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10
>>>
>> Your user name is not registered on the Forum database, nor is your email listed as being in use.  Please check your Spam folder in case a confirmation email has been filtered there.  If not, please try registering again.  If it refuses, please let me knows and I'll pass your case to a Forum administrator, as I do not have all admin rights.
>>
>> --
>> Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>
> On further searching I found a registration entry for you, awaiting confirmation.  If the email is not in your spam folder I will pass your request to and administrator.

Re: I registered for your forum but no email to me

Maurice Howe-2
Hagar, I'm not having trouble.  But I wanted to commend you and other
"helpers" for your collective & commendable dedication, knowledge,
forbearance and perseverance(!).  So, THANK YOU from the Novice Community.

Maurice Howe
(who retired 25 years ago from IBM after 35 productive [I hope] years)

On Sat, Dec 21, 2019 at 2:06 PM Hagar Delest <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I can't activate the account because it has been already it seems.
> Have you tried to log in Mike?
>
> Hagar
>
> Le 21/12/2019 à 18:08, Rory O'Farrell a écrit :
> > On Sat, 21 Dec 2019 17:01:26 +0000
> > Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]> wrote:

> but

> Windows 10
> >>>
> >> Your user name is not registered on the Forum database, nor is your
> email listed as being in use.  Please check your Spam folder in case a
> confirmation email has been filtered there.  If not, please try registering
> again.  If it refuses, please let me knows and I'll pass your case to a
> Forum administrator, as I do not have all admin rights.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>
> > On further searching I found a registration entry for you, awaiting
> confirmation.  If the email is not in your spam folder I will pass your
> request to and administrator.

Re: I registered for your forum but no email to me

Hagar Delest-2
Hi Maurice,

Thanks for the kind words!
The community is also so great that it's a pleasure to help.
Note that it really has evolved along the years. There used to be
ranting in the early years and we do see less and less of those guys.

For the record, activation mail was in the spam, everything is ok now
for Mike (has already logged in).

Won't have access to the ML for Christmas time, so have a good break all.

Hagar