I remain as Co-Lead of OOo Docs

Jean Hollis Weber-3
In case anyone was wondering...

I am remaining as Co-Lead of OOo Documentation and will continue to
concentrate my efforts on OOo docs, primarily the user guides produced
by the OOoAuthors group.

The OOoAuthors website remains available for people to work on other
flavours of OOo, should they wish to do so.

--Jean

Re: I remain as Co-Lead of OOo Docs

surrelt
Hurray!