I updated to 4.1.5...Having Problems...

Mark C
Hello,
I did the update for Open Office 4.1.5, and now I cannot open my spreadsheets.  I may have made it worse by deleting the application, hoping I could use an old back-up.  That did not work.  Please help.  Thank you.
 Regards,

Mark

Re: I updated to 4.1.5...Having Problems...

zahra a
hello.
which operating system and which version of openoffice do you use?
which error message do you recieve for openning your spreadsheets?

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens