I would like to open an account in Templates.openoffice.org

I would like to open an account in Templates.openoffice.org

Mohammad Abid Farooq
Good day,
My name is Abid Farooq and I wish to open an account at your website
mentioned above (templates.openoffice.org). But when i fill online form, a
message appears that contact admin because unable to send email for further
instructions.

Please guide me in this regard.

Thank you,

Abid Farooq

Re: I would like to open an account in Templates.openoffice.org

David Belina-2
It’s a problem and the solution is supposed to be doing what you just did.  But users can’t solve the problem, only the admins can and there is no contact information for them.

Do you just want to download?  If so you don’t have to have an account.
Dave