IDL plugin for wiki

Carl Marcum
Hi All,

Does anyone know how to debug and fix the mediawiki plugin for
generating the links to the IDL documentation?

It seems all the Dev Guide pages that show blank have these <idlmodule>
or <idlm> tags in them and I suspect it may me the problem.

Example:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Spreadsheets/Spreadsheet_Documents

If no one can, I'll come back with a proposal to fix these pages with
hard links until someone can.

Thanks,
Carl

Re: IDL plugin for wiki

Mechtilde Stehmann-2
Hello Carl,

as I scroled back in the Mailinglist I found a thread with you and
Andrea at end of 2018 about an incompatible Plugin to show subpages in
the mediawiki,

Maybe this helps a little

Kind regards

--
Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice

Re: IDL plugin for wiki

Carl Marcum
Hi Mechtilde,

Yes this issue has went on for sometime.
I suspect something with an upgrade has caused it.

Unfortunately I know nothing about the plugin but I could fix the pages
by removing the use of it with hard links to the IDL docs if necessary.

I've been falling back to an old OO.o 3.1 pdf of the guide for some time
now.
It would be good to have it fixed one way or the other as I reference
the guide frequently.

I'll wait to see if anyone knows something about the plugin before
proposing the workaround and taking action.

Thanks,
Carl

On 5/10/20 11:27 AM, Mechtilde wrote:

> Hello Carl,
>
> as I scroled back in the Mailinglist I found a thread with you and
> Andrea at end of 2018 about an incompatible Plugin to show subpages in
> the mediawiki,
>
> Maybe this helps a little
>
> Kind regards
>

> Am 10.05.20 um 16:51 schrieb Carl Marcum:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Does anyone know how to debug and fix the mediawiki plugin for
>> generating the links to the IDL documentation?
>>
>> It seems all the Dev Guide pages that show blank have these <idlmodule>
>> or <idlm> tags in them and I suspect it may me the problem.
>>
>> Example:
>> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Spreadsheets/Spreadsheet_Documents
>>

>> If no one can, I'll come back with a proposal to fix these pages with
>> hard links until someone can.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Carl

Re: IDL plugin for wiki

Peter Kovacs-3
Andrea wanted to fix this weeks ago. He said it is something he can do
with not to much effort.

But it seems it is more complex then he has time for it. I can not add
anything beyond this.