Quantcast

INFO: Your content translation into Polish

INFO: Your content translation into Polish

sebastiaan
Hello there,

I am glad to find Your help request, because I can do the translation
into Polish language.

How long already are You looking for someone, who will take this task?

Let me know more information.

Best regards,

Sebastiaan Rafał Zgraja

Użytkownik OpenOffice z Polski :-)

Re: INFO: Your content translation into Polish

FR web forum
Read this: https://openoffice.apache.org/translate.html