INQUIRY

elliotphoto
I have a question about upgrade to 4.1.5
Is there a phone number or real person I can speak with

LOGO SIGNATURE INSERT LOW RES.jpg
National Press Photographers Association
San Francisco Bay Area Press Photographers Association
Photojournalist The Ark Newspaper Tiburon Ca 94920
Photojournalist MarinScope Newspapers Novato Ca 94948
Professional Photography Graphic Design Digital Imaging
415 521 0111
All photos © are copyright with embedded metadata

Re: INQUIRY

Martin Groenescheij

On 11/02/18 3:30 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
I have a question about upgrade to 4.1.5
Is there a phone number or real person I can speak with

OpenOffice is developed by volunteers, questions could be asked on this mailing list
where users like you try the help each other. Just if it a try,