IRC meetings.

jan iversen
I am looking at the content of the l10n.openOffice.org and found a page
saying that we do IRC meetings every second thursday.

Is that still being done ?

Is it something we want to do ?

have a nice weekend
Jan.

Re: IRC meetings.

Jürgen Schmidt-3
On 10/19/12 12:28 PM, jan iversen wrote:
> I am looking at the content of the l10n.openOffice.org and found a page
> saying that we do IRC meetings every second thursday.
>
> Is that still being done ?
no

> Is it something we want to do ?

mmh, I don't know, maybe we can arrange meetings on demand.

But we can also use #dev.openoffice.org for general discussion. I would
concentrate it on this channel because it is low traffic and not really
used at the moment.

It would be nice if more developers would be on this channel and would
be easy reachable.

But in the end we have to come back to the mailing list to make final
decisions anyway. IRC can simplify the communication before we come to
an agreement.

Juergen