Icons

Jaky Astik
Hello Open Office,
I've created a set of file icons for Open Office 2011 that I'd like to show you up.
Tell me what you think :)

--
Jaky Astik
Connect with Jaky on Facebook

Re: Icons

Peter Junge-2
Hi Jaky,

I'm one of the moderators of the [hidden email] mailing list.

Thanks for contributing to OOo. Unfortunately the are some issues.

Your message had to be moderated, because you are not subscribed yet.
To subscribe, please send a random message to
[hidden email] and follow the instructions of
the automatic reply.

As well, the attachment has been removed because this list doesn't allow
any attachments. Please consider to put your draft on the web and send
us the link.

Best regards,
Peter