Implementation of drag&drop support on OS2

Implementation of drag&drop support on OS2

Yuri Dario-2
Hi,

I started working on d&d support for os2. After looking at win32/unix
implementation, I had been able to write a small dnd.dll which is
currently only a stub. This dll implements factory implementations and
I updated services.rdb too.
But this code is never loaded by AOO.

Unfortunately every platforms implements this in a different way so
I'm unable to identify the proper code.

Also I need some support on how to integrate DropTarget with main
window messaging: a drop operation from OS/2 is sent as a WM_xxx
message to the window message queue; then from that message I need to
start the AOO drop code.

Ideas?

thanks in advance,

Yuri

--
Bye,

        Yuri Dario

Re: Implementation of drag&drop support on OS2

Yuri Dario-2
Hi,

> But this code is never loaded by AOO.

I solved this one: added proper define in Window::GetDragSource().

thanks,

Yuri

--
Bye,