Import pdf

Marcin Mosiolek
I would like to know who the project owner is or person responsible forthis project
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Writer/ToDo/PDF_Import. It's
very interesting to me and I would like to take part in this project as  a internship student.

Re: Import pdf

Cor Nouws
Hi Marcin,

Marcin Mosiolek wrote (28-05-10 01:57)
> I would like to know who the project owner is or person responsible
> forthis project
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Writer/ToDo/PDF_Import. It's
> very interesting to me and I would like to take part in this project as
> a internship student.

Thanks for your interest!
Wrt the developer? I do not know... But in any case, you can apply via
the form linked via the Internship Wiki:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/OpenOffice.org_Internship

Best regards,
Cor

--
  >> Your office 2010 software: the new OpenOffice.org <<

Cor Nouws
   - ideas/remarks for the community council?
   - http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Community_Council

Re: Import pdf

Mathias Bauer
On 05/28/2010 01:57 AM, Marcin Mosiolek wrote:
> I would like to know who the project owner is or person responsible
> forthis project
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Writer/ToDo/PDF_Import. It's
> very interesting to me and I would like to take part in this project as
> a internship student.

The PDF import in its current shape is an import into OOo Draw and so
its project owner is Kai Ahrens.

Best regards,
Mathias

Please don't reply to "[hidden email]".