Importing fonts to OpenOffice

Michael Anderson
How can I import new fonts into OpenOffice?  Am trying to get some from
Fee Fonts, but I can't get them into the program from a zip file.

Thanks,
Michael Anderson

Re: Importing fonts to OpenOffice

Steven Ahlers

Import those fonts into your operating system. Then they will be available to OpenOffice.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 29, 2019, at 3:58 AM, Michael Anderson <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> How can I import new fonts into OpenOffice?  Am trying to get some from Fee Fonts, but I can't get them into the program from a zip file.
>
> Thanks,
> Michael Anderson

Re: Importing fonts to OpenOffice

Rory O'Farrell
On Sat, 28 Dec 2019 20:25:31 -0800
Michael Anderson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> How can I import new fonts into OpenOffice?  Am trying to get some from
> Fee Fonts, but I can't get them into the program from a zip file.
>
> Thanks,
> Michael Anderson

As your email indicates you are using Windows, you need to install the fonts to Windows, using Control Panel /Fonts.

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>