Impress masterpage issue, has someone time to test?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Impress masterpage issue, has someone time to test?

Peter Kovacs-3
There is a patch for this issue. Can someone check it out?

https://bz.apache.org/ooo/show_bug.cgi?id=127929

Thanks!


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Impress masterpage issue, has someone time to test?

Pedro Lino-3
Hi Peter, all

I have successfully compiled (under 16.04 x64) and tested the patched 4.1.6 build under 18.04 x64 and 16.04 x64 and I can confirm that the crash no longer occurs. The user can click in the Master tab and use the master slides.

Best,
Pedro


> On November 8, 2018 at 9:18 PM Peter Kovacs <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>
> There is a patch for this issue. Can someone check it out?
>
> https://bz.apache.org/ooo/show_bug.cgi?id=127929
>
> Thanks!
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Impress masterpage issue, has someone time to test?

Matthias Seidel
Hi Pedro,

Am 11.11.18 um 13:21 schrieb Pedro Lino:
> Hi Peter, all
>
> I have successfully compiled (under 16.04 x64) and tested the patched 4.1.6 build under 18.04 x64 and 16.04 x64 and I can confirm that the crash no longer occurs. The user can click in the Master tab and use the master slides.

Great!

I would like to commit this patch to trunk...

Regards,

   Matthias

>
> Best,
> Pedro
>
>
>> On November 8, 2018 at 9:18 PM Peter Kovacs <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>
>> There is a patch for this issue. Can someone check it out?
>>
>> https://bz.apache.org/ooo/show_bug.cgi?id=127929
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
>> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>


smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment