Διονύσης Τσώνης
Dear sir/madame,

Good evening! I 've been a fan of your products for a long time and for
starters, would like to congratulate and thank you for a job well done!
While downloading openoffice, I noticed your request for translators of
Apache openoffice in Greek. Naturally, I'd love to volunteer for this! I am
very fluent in both languages, with a decree of Proficiency in English and
natural Greek speaker, so I think I 'd be of great help to you.

Please feel free to contact me, whenever you feel that you need my help

Best regards

Tsonis Dionisios

Re: In response to your request for translators English- Greek

Andrea Pescetti-2
Διονύσης Τσώνης wrote:
> While downloading openoffice, I noticed your request for translators of
> Apache openoffice in Greek. Naturally, I'd love to volunteer for this!

Thank you! If I understand correctly from some recent offlist e-mail
exchanges, work on the Greek translation is ongoing and Vivi Sereti
passed the PO files to Christos (in CC). So we should have a team of
four volunteers available for Greek now, good.

Should you need any help in coordinating, just let us know.

We may consider creating a mailing list as a place for you to discuss in
Greek if you prefer: just ask in case.

Note to all volunteers: if you don't want to miss announcements you
should subscribe to this mailing list; to do so, send an empty e-mail
message to [hidden email] and respond to the
confirmation request you will receive.

Regards,
   Andrea.