Info about Openoffice 4.1.9

Herbert Lindermann
Hello OpenOffice-team,

Info:

I can't install Openoffice 4.1.9.

My OS ist Windows 10 Home 64 bit / 20H2.

I' ve taken Openoffice 4.0.0 without problems.

Greetings

Herbert Lindermann

Re: Info about Openoffice 4.1.9

Moderator

The little amount of information you have given doesn't help us to
understand your issue. Please tell us more about what happens, what
messages you see when you try to install.

Please address any reply to [hidden email] not to my
personal email address, thank you.

On 21/03/2021 18:21, Herbert Lindermann wrote:

> Hello OpenOffice-team,
>
> Info:
>
> I can't install Openoffice 4.1.9.
>
> My OS ist Windows 10 Home 64 bit / 20H2.
>
> I' ve taken Openoffice 4.0.0 without problems.
>
> Greetings
>
> Herbert Lindermann

Re: Info about Openoffice 4.1.9

Dan Lewis
The original poster has not subscribed to this list, so your email did
not reach him. I have CC him. And to Herbert, please reply with the
information that Dave has asked for. Just make sure that you put
"[hidden email]" in the To box of your email.

Dan