Inscription on list qa volonteer

Sylvain DENIS
Hello,

my name's Sylvain. I am always user and consultant from AOO. I want to
register on the list of QA volonteer.

thanks
--

librement,

*Sylvain DENIS*
/Expert TIC, FLOSS & WEB
Conseiller en sécurité de l'information
Formateur, conférencier/

Re: Inscription on list qa volonteer

Ji Yan
Hello Sylvain,

   Welcome on board. You can start from this orientation[1]

[1]http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/orientation/intro-qa.html

Thanks & Best Regards, Yan Ji

Re: Inscription on list qa volonteer

Rob Weir
On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 5:53 AM, Sylvain DENIS <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> my name's Sylvain. I am always user and consultant from AOO. I want to
> register on the list of QA volonteer.

Hello Sylvain,

First, you should subscribe to the QA mailing list, by sending an
email to [hidden email]

You can then add your name to our Directory of Volunteers on the wiki
here:  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Directory+of+Volunteers
 (Create a new wiki account first, if you need one)

Then you can read through the material here, which has good
information on getting started with QA:
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/orientation/intro-qa.html

Regards,

-Rob