Quantcast

Insert Document

Giuseppe Miniello
Good Morning,
i'm using ODF Toolkit for manipulate odt documents, when i try to insert an odt with numbered list into another odt but the result is wrong.
The final document loses the correct numbering.

The example is "TestOdfToolkit.java", the base document is "template.odt" and the document that i try to insert is "tmp08610502224696135458.odt".

The result doc "test.odt" loses the correct numbering.

Did I do something wrong?
Can you help me solve the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Giuseppe Miniello

Giuseppe Miniello
WebRainbow® Software Analyst & Developer
[hidden email] | Phone +39 051 8550 563
Via Ettore Cristoni, 84 | 40033 Casalecchio Di Reno
www.hitachi-systems-cbt.com

This email for the D.Lgs n.196/2003 (Privacy Code), may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any information here. If you have received this email in error, please contact us (e-mail: [hidden email]) by reply e-mail and delete all copies. Legal privilege is not waived because you have read this e-mail. Thank you for your cooperation.

Re: Insert Document

Dave Fisher
Hi Giuseppe,

The ODFToolkit is a separate project. I've replied including [hidden email]

Your attachment will not be included. Depending on any response that project has issue tracking in JIRA.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone