Inserting

Damian Fedorko
Greetings Open Office –

For some reason, every time I try to insert a picture on a document/letter, it doesn’t happen. I have restarted the download several times and have tried to cut and paste but I have failed. So I am asking you to troubleshoot my problem and I would be very grateful. Thank you and have a great week.
Damian Fedorko

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: Inserting

David Robley
Please read
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=86682 If that
doesn't help, please give more information on exactly what steps you are
taking, and what happens, together with information on your OS and AOO
versions.

As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this reply to you as well as to the
mailing list. Do Not reply to me personally but just to the list at
will be ignored.

On 29/11/20 12:46 pm, Damian Fedorko wrote:
> Greetings Open Office –
>
> For some reason, every time I try to insert a picture on a document/letter, it doesn’t happen. I have restarted the download several times and have tried to cut and paste but I have failed. So I am asking you to troubleshoot my problem and I would be very grateful. Thank you and have a great week.
> Damian Fedorko
>
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Cheers
--