Install Apache Open office

Metellus Patrick
Dear  sir or madam.

I am having some difficulty opening  the apache open office and i would like to know how do i do it proper to be open

Re: Install Apache Open office

Steven Ahlers
Please let us know what operating system and version you are using and what steps you have tried to start OpenOffice.

Please reply to the users group so that you will get the best answers.

Steve

Sent from my iPhone