Install Open Office

Thomas Brooks
Have used Open Office for a couple of years, had a problem opening it so tried installing update. Cannot install that & still cannot open.  What can I try now?
Pat

Re: Install Open Office

David Belina-2
Are you using Windows or Mac?  What version?  What error message(s) do you get?  Where did you download the install from?

Nobody can help unless you identify at least your platform and what error messages you get.