Intend to install open office on my laptop.

Intend to install open office on my laptop.

Dillep Kheleyy
I am a running 70 year management consultant.
I had approached around 5-6 years ago for having open office instalation on
my laptop. Received very good response. Some one had called me personnally.

Now, I want to use open office on my laptop. I have operating system -
windows
professional.
How can I go ahead. Need a guidance.

Regards,
Dillep Kheleyy
+91 8999105778
+91 9890971547

Re: Intend to install open office on my laptop.

Rory O'Farrell
On Thu, 15 Mar 2018 21:55:58 +0530
Dillep Kheleyy <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am a running 70 year management consultant.
> I had approached around 5-6 years ago for having open office instalation on
> my laptop. Received very good response. Some one had called me personnally.
>
> Now, I want to use open office on my laptop. I have operating system -
> windows
> professional.
> How can I go ahead. Need a guidance.
>
> Regards,
> Dillep Kheleyy
> +91 8999105778
> +91 9890971547

Download the version you require from www.openoffice.org/download/ selecting from the dropdowns on the selection bar.  You will be taken to a nearby Sourceforge server and your download will start in about 5 seconds.  Do not click on anything but the message (if hhere is one) that asks permission to save the file on your computer.

Then go to your Download directory and double click the downloaded file to cause it to install.  I cannot tell you what administrative permissions you will need, as I do not use Windows.

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

Re: Intend to install open office on my laptop.

zahra a
hello.
i recommend use apache website, instead of sourceforge.
open this link and find the version that you need.

http://archive.apache.org/dist/openoffice/

On 3/15/18, Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Thu, 15 Mar 2018 21:55:58 +0530
> Dillep Kheleyy <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> I am a running 70 year management consultant.
>> I had approached around 5-6 years ago for having open office instalation
>> on
>> my laptop. Received very good response. Some one had called me
>> personnally.
>>
>> Now, I want to use open office on my laptop. I have operating system -
>> windows
>> professional.
>> How can I go ahead. Need a guidance.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Dillep Kheleyy
>> +91 8999105778
>> +91 9890971547
>
> Download the version you require from www.openoffice.org/download/ selecting
> from the dropdowns on the selection bar.  You will be taken to a nearby
> Sourceforge server and your download will start in about 5 seconds.  Do not
> click on anything but the message (if hhere is one) that asks permission to
> save the file on your computer.
>
> Then go to your Download directory and double click the downloaded file to
> cause it to install.  I cannot tell you what administrative permissions you
> will need, as I do not use Windows.
>

> --
> Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

By God,
were I given all the seven heavens
with all they contain
in order that
I may disobey God
by depriving an ant
from the husk of a grain of barley,
I would not do it.
imam ali

Re: Intend to install open office on my laptop.

Keith N. McKenna
On 3/15/2018 2:54 PM, zahra a wrote:

> hello.
> i recommend use apache website, instead of sourceforge.
> open this link and find the version that you need.
>
> http://archive.apache.org/dist/openoffice/
>
> On 3/15/18, Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> On Thu, 15 Mar 2018 21:55:58 +0530
>> Dillep Kheleyy <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> I am a running 70 year management consultant.
>>> I had approached around 5-6 years ago for having open office instalation
>>> on
>>> my laptop. Received very good response. Some one had called me
>>> personnally.
>>>
>>> Now, I want to use open office on my laptop. I have operating system -
>>> windows
>>> professional.
>>> How can I go ahead. Need a guidance.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Dillep Kheleyy
>>> +91 8999105778
>>> +91 9890971547
>>
>> Download the version you require from www.openoffice.org/download/ selecting
>> from the dropdowns on the selection bar.  You will be taken to a nearby
>> Sourceforge server and your download will start in about 5 seconds.  Do not
>> click on anything but the message (if hhere is one) that asks permission to
>> save the file on your computer.
>>
>> Then go to your Download directory and double click the downloaded file to
>> cause it to install.  I cannot tell you what administrative permissions you
>> will need, as I do not use Windows.
>>

>> --
>> Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

That URL should only be used as a last resort. The link that Rory gave
will take you to Sourceforge which is who the project uses to to host
the distribution of the binaries.

Regards
Keith