Interface problem

Sans Nom
Hello, I downloaded Open Office 4.1.7 with your website but the interface
is of poor quality (it's pixelated), it bothers me when I work and study. I
have Windows 10, if you could do something please !

Re: Interface problem

Pedro Lino-3
Hello

Can you send a link to a screenshot (do not send attached!) and details?

One way to have larger buttons is to choose Tools > Options > OpenOffice > View > Icon size and style = Large
(personally I prefer Industrial)

Hope this helps
Pedro